Ashlee’s just your average Seattle raised, rollerblading queen, who prides herself in being a ‘food snob’ and pro-love activist. She believes storytelling is the key to real connection. Her background in journalism, performance arts, and her involvement in preventing sexual harassment and sharing the harmful effects of pornography, motivates her to keep the office and the movement going.
Office Manager & Presentation Coordinator
Haley loves curating spaces where people can connect and feel deeply known and encouraged to succeed. Her dedication to building systems aimed to help people be the best versions of themselves and feel appreciated drives her management of Fight the New Drug’s headquarters. In her free time, you can find her hosting dinner parties, running at 10 pm, and delivering surprise gifts to friends.
Sparkling Water Consumed Annually
Belief In Endorphins
Director of Public Outreach
Parker grew up with a passion for talking. Now, as an adult, his passions have grown to include his wife, their one-eyed dog, and talking. When he learned about this organization and reflected on his experiences in a pornified culture, he knew he could use his passions to make an impact for this global movement. Now, Parker presents to thousands of students every year while overseeing FTND's public outreach and community engagement.
Dr. Peppers Consumed
Youths Presented To
Director of Videography
James has had been involved with nearly every kind of job imaginable. From shooting videos, to screenings bags at the airport with the TSA, to shoveling cow manure. All of this experience has created a drive in James to capture unique stories wherever they may be. He has shot videos in Kenya, Ghana, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, and Mexico—but his favorite video was filmed 35 miles from his house. When James isn’t producing video content, you can find him getting lost in the hills behind his house with his two dogs.
McRib A Year
SciFi Books A Year
Jordan is known for his wit, passion for the NBA, WWE Wrestling, and ability to capture the energy of this worldwide movement in his designs. When he’s not busy creating, you can find Jordan getting in as many push-ups and pull-ups as possible, or figuring out and explaining the latest design trends. His spirit animal is an alligator, which explains why his hot takes have so much bite.
Non-Black Tees Owned
Watched Home Alone
Water Consumed Daily
UI/UX Designer & Developer
Where most people are over 60% water, Scott is at least half of that in coffee. He is a uniquely talented hybrid of designer, developer, and home chef—only two of which come in handy at Fight the New Drug. Knowing at least something about pretty much everything, he’s an excellent addition to any pub-trivia team, and perfectly suited to tackle a wide variety of development and design challenges in this worldwide fight for love.
Miles Biked Last Year
Snowboard Instruction Certifications
Layklynn also goes by “Layke,” and conveniently, she loves swimming and enjoying nature with her husband, family, and friends. Layke is passionate about advocating for healthy relationships, which is one reason why she resonates with Fight the New Drug’s global movement for love. She believes education is empowerment and enjoys giving live presentations to students about porn’s harms, managing FTND’s social communications, and collaborating with influencers to help raise more awareness.
Avocados Eaten A Year
JOIN OUR TEAM
Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
Fight the New Drug is seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager to nurture, engage, and grow our global audience. You will work closely with a talented team of creatives to oversee our marketing and social media strategies while maintaining the day-to-day operations required for strategy implementation. We are looking for an organized, creative, collaborative self-starter who is an expert on marketing and social media trends and best practices.
As Fight the New Drug’s Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager, it’s important that you understand, support, and believe in our mission. Fight the New Drug is a non-religious and non-legislative nonprofit organization that exists to provide individuals the opportunity to make an informed decision regarding pornography by raising awareness on its harmful effects using only science, facts, and personal accounts.
*This is not a remote position. Full-time, in-office work in Salt Lake City is required.
- Create, implement, and manage coordinated marketing strategies across email, texting, and ad management platforms
- Create, implement, and manage coordinated social media strategies across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.
- Ensure all marketing and social media strategies are optimized to best fulfill the organizational mission, promote resources, and drive donations and conversation-starting apparel sales
- Ensure all marketing and social media content is optimized to perform according to established KPIs
- Collaborate with creative teams to create engaging and impactful content
- Establish and manage content calendars, write copy, and publish to respective social media platforms
- Research and maintain knowledge of current marketing and social trends and best practices to remain relevant on each platform
- Maintain organizational reputation and increase brand recognition while driving traffic and growing audiences
- Monitor and analyze social post performance and adjust campaigns as needed to optimize and achieve goals
- Manage and nurture social communities, monitor and manage comments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience in marketing and social media management (3+ years experience preferred)
- Proven work experience in content creation and management (3+ years experience preferred)
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organization skills
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience leveraging third-party social media, marketing, and project management tools including Later, Canva, Monday, etc. preferred
- Comfortability and confidence appearing on camera for social media
- Dependent on skillset and experience
Fight the New Drug is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Through compelling presentations, Fight the New Drug’s certified Presenters provide individuals with the opportunity to make an educated and informed decision about pornography. Through thousands of live events, we’ve reached over one million people through presentations, and with your help can reach even more. If you are a natural public speaker with a passion to raise awareness on the harms of pornography, please apply.
We are currently seeking presenters for our middle school, high school, and community events, and are accepting applications for both United States and internationally-based presenters. Please note these are contracted positions and do require some travel.
Are you interested in utilizing your writing skills to help Fight the New Drug educate and raise awareness on the harmful effects of pornography? Our team of contributing writers works closely with our staff to create high-quality, shareable content addressing the harms of pornography and other related issues. Our contributors are contracted and work on their own time and from their own locations.
Thanks for your interest! Our team of contributing writers is currently full, but we pull from applications when spots open up.